The enterprise CLIMATHERM Ltd. based in PEIRAIUS (ATHENS) ATTIKA-region, has joined the Action “Digital Step” with a total budget of 84 million €. The Action aims at the digital upgrading of very small, small and medium – sized enterprises.
The investment’s total budget is 29.900,00€ out of which 14.675,00€ is public expenditure. The Action is co-financed by Greece and the European Union – European Regional Development Fund.
The approved subsidised Business Plan includes investments in the following categories:
- Procurement and installation of ICT equipment
- Software for office applications, web development, e-shop services etc.
- Digital services (Digital advertising, e –security certifications, data entry and transfer etc.)
- Wage costs for new personnel
Through the participation in the Action, the enterprise achieved:
- Competitiveness improvement
- Increase of profitability
- Reinforcement of an extrovert business profile
- Enhancement of entrepreneurship
- Creation /maintenance of high quality job positions
- Sustainable development and innovation
The support of EPAnEK proved beneficial, not only for the enterprise but also for the competitiveness of the national as well as the local economy.